OxyContin Treatment Centers
While the statistics about OxyContin addiction are increasing at a staggering rate, when it comes to making a decision about the treatment option for your OxyContin addiction, the only person that matters is you.
OxyContin Treatment Options
Whether you are choosing to break the cycle of your addiction to prescribed medications, alcohol or illegal drugs, there are several options to consider:
- Inpatient Treatment –a limited-term residential option that gives you a secure place to live so you can focus on yourself and your recovery
- Outpatient Treatment –a flexible treatment option during the day that allows you to return home in the evening
- Holistic Treatment –focus on the connection between the body, mind and spirit in the rehabilitation process
- Specialized Treatment –programs that focus on a particular drug addiction or are designed specifically for a certain demographic such as teens, adolescents or women
The First Step in OxyContin Treatment
Making the decision about which option is right for you can be overwhelming. Often, you are struggling with the addiction currently, so your focus is on acquiring more OxyContin, not on entering into an uncertain, expensive treatment option.
To redirect your attention and to prepare your body for recovery, the best first step is to enter into OxyContin detox. While you can expect to experience some of the OxyContin withdrawal symptoms (including nausea, vomiting, bone pain, cold sweats, diarrhea, anxiety, and depression), a medically supervised detox process can make you as comfortable as possible and to ensure your safety at all times. (Watch this OxyContin video.)
Deciding on an OxyContin Treatment Option
Upon successful completion of the detox process, you are better able to make informed decisions to ensure a life free from OxyContin addiction. The following may help with your decision making process:
- Take a candid look at yourself to determine what you need in a treatment option. Do you need a more structured approach? Do you need flexibility?
- Are you a long-term addict? Do you have social behaviors that contribute to your addiction? Has this lifestyle become so habitual, that you need to redefine your life?
- Have you tried to treat your addiction before? What were the reasons for your failure?
- Do you think you need the support of a group situation? Or do you prefer individual support?
After candidly evaluating yourself and your needs, you are in a much better position to make a decision about your OxyContin treatment help option. Selecting a treatment modality that responds to your requirements will absolutely increase your chances for success.
Get Help for OxyContin Addiction
You don’t have to make one of the most important decisions of your life alone. We can help you explore your options for treating your addiction and finding OxyContin support, so please call our toll free number today at (866) 872-6490. We are available 24 hours a day to answer any questions you might have about OxyContin addiction treatment. We are here to help.